China Harvester Spare Parts Farm Machine part Yellow 3598 length 950mm Z=66 68 88 PTO Drive Shaft cardan drive shaft pto shaft accident

Calendar year: 1998-2016
Design: ACE
OE NO.: 28*73*600mm
Vehicle Fitment: AC
Size: 35*ninety eight*710mm, 35*ninety eight*710mm
Material: forty five Steel, 45 Metal
Product Number: Z=8*6
Warranty: 3 Months
Automobile Make: Harvester
Item Name: Large top quality specific rear axle drive shaft
Color: Yellow
Floor treatment: Spray paint
Technics: Casting
Application: Tractor Harvester
Certification: ISO9001:2008
Quality: one hundred% Tested
Packing: Carton Situation
Packaging Details: 1pc /carton
Port: ZheJiang xingang port, HangZhou port. HangZhou port, ZheJiang

SHAFT 16 several years+ trade encounter
Item Identify Substantial top quality particular rear axle travel shaft
Coloration Yellow
Content forty five Metal, forty five Steel
Measurement 35*ninety eight*710mm, 35*98*710mm
Surface area treatment method Spray paint
Technics Casting
Software Tractor Harvester
Certification ISO9001:2008
Quality a hundred% Examined
Packing Carton Circumstance
Automobile Fitment AC
Year 1998-2016
Model ACE
Area of Origin China
OE NO. 28*seventy three*600mm
Design Number Z=8*6
Guarantee three
Brand name Identify PARUC
Car Make Harvester
HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.yuan Global Trade Co., Ltd. is a international trade company with comprehensive production products, strong technological drive, and agricultural equipment areas export endorsed by the Condition Overseas Economic and Trade Administration and the Common Administration of Customs. It is a department of HangZhouang Black CZPT Global Trade Co., Ltd. The head office was recognized in 2003 and is positioned in Urumqi, European top quality 3 Phase 5.5kw servomotor AC Servo Motor the central town of “1 Belt One Highway”. Following eighteen a long time of challenging operate by Black CZPT members, we have proven excellent cooperative relations with businessmen from Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and other Central Asian nations around the world. In purchase to pursue increased product good quality and much better consumer services, HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.yuan Intercontinental Trade Co., Ltd. was proven in HangZhou Bay New District, HangZhou Metropolis in 2018, and its brands are marketed to more international locations, Southeast Asia, 17HS4571 Nema17 2 Period .7Amp Stepper Motor for 3D Printers Venezuela, and Jap Europe. , Europe, and many others. The company”s main organization scope is applicable to Mtz-eighty/70/1221 T-forty/T-seventy five/T-one hundred thirty areas, K-seven-hundred elements, maz/kamaz areas, baler components, harvester elements, garden mower areas, 3650 3900KV Waterproof Brushless Motor dc electric powered motor Sensorless for eighteen one hundred ten RC Car Element 94123 Truck Crawler R7RB Travel shaft, lifting cylinder and elements and CZPT elements.
Q1:How your firm usually transports merchandise to your countries?This issue is largely established by the quantity of the items. If the amount of orders is sufficient for a container, it is advisable that containers be shipped by sea or rail if the amount of orders is little, they can be transported by the shipping business.Q2:Is your company”s goods retailable?Sorry, we do not acknowledge retail orders. Our get amount is determined in accordance to the packaging of the goods. For example, if there are thirty situations in 1 box, then thirty are the lowest buy quantity.Q3:What is the payment technique?If it is a place, we need to have to acquire the total payment before they can be delivered YL collection .5hp 1hp 1.5hp 2hp 3hp 4hp 5.5hp one stage 1500rpm 3000rpm 110v 220v ac induction electric powered motors if it is an buy, then according to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment prior to the contract to indication the deal.

drive shaft bearing
China Harvester Spare Parts Farm Machine part Yellow 3598 length 950mm Z=66 68 88 PTO Drive Shaft cardan drive shaft     pto shaft accidentChina Harvester Spare Parts Farm Machine part Yellow 3598 length 950mm Z=66 68 88 PTO Drive Shaft cardan drive shaft     pto shaft accident
editor by czh 2023-02-24